Finding it difficult to retain the details of the topics you covered last week? You are not alone! With so many distractions around, one tends to lose focus and ends up forgetting what they studied.
Here are a few tips you can use to retain what you study:
- WRITE– Develop the habit of writing and making short notes as you study
- FORGETTING CURVE– Re-visit or revise a chapter with an interval of 45 days, it helps the brain to retain the information
- FEYNMAN TECHNIQUE– Explain the topic to yourself like you would explain it to a 6th- grade student
- VISUALISE– Strip the topic down to its bare basics and try visualising it as study
- ONE SOURCE– Try avoiding multiple sources for information
- FOCUS– Study at a stretch for 3-4 hours at least, to develop your energies to focus on one thing
- LIFESTYLE– Follow a more routined and disciplined lifestyle to make the days even more productive
A detailed note is available in your ‘Class App’!